MANUALLY ADD Residents & Personnel USER information
After designing your Interactive Visitor Management System (IVMS), the next step is to add the community's primary residents and personnel user’s information. Don’t worry; this is much easier than it sounds. We supply easy-to-understand directions to guide you through it. Once added, all users will gain access to their respective Control Panels (via any internet accessible device) to announce and manage visitors as well as view IVMS's other community features. Remember, we provide two other ways to add the necessary information into the system. If you would rather Upload or Email the information, scroll down to the bottom.
manually Add personnel (staff) users:
1. Log-in to the Personnel Control Panel (PCP)
3. Click the green, ADD PERSONNEL USER button.
4. Add the new Personnel User's Information and select, SAVE.
manually add primary resident users:
1. Log-in to the Personnel Control Panel (PCP).
2. Locate ADMIN ACCESS at the top left. Click on it and select Resident Users from the drop-down box.
4. Add new Primary Resident User information and click SAVE ADDRESS/UNIT
- Highlight/Select the "Send Welcome Email" box and the new Resident User will receive a personalized welcome letter containing instructions and log-in credentials when you "Save" them.
- Important!! Please only add one Primary Resident User per physical address (or unit #). Additional occupants may be added in ADDITIONAL USERS.
You may also choose to UPLOAD or EMAIL your PRIMARY RESIDENT USERS and PERSONNEL (STAFF) USERS. The selections below are provided for your convenience. Simply click on your desired method and follow the instructions.