Overview - Welcome to Cybatrol
Cybatrol is pleased to provide your community with the state-of-the-art (easy to operate) Interactive Visitor Management System (I.V.M.S.)™. The I.V.M.S. is a cost-effective way to announce and manage visitors arriving into access-control gated communities and condominium buildings. You can now add your visitors to the I.V.M.S. from any internet accessible device (like a computer/tablet/smartphone). A convenient calendar is provided, displaying your previously added (expected visitors), highlighted in green. Also, a list containing the names and first date expected is provided.
DESKTOP/TABLET VIEW (Sign-in to the Resident Control Panel
MOBILE/SMARTPHONE VIEW (Sign-in to the Resident Control Panel)
How to - Add A Visitor:
Follow these simple steps to add a new visitor:
- Click ADD VISITOR on your Personnel Control Panel
- Add the visitor's name on the Visitor Details tab,
- Use the Recent Visitors tab and select NEW VISIT.
- Highlight (click on) ALL authorized access dates and select an approximate arrival time (initial/first visit).
- If visitor is only permitted a SINGLE entry (not multiple in/out), select SINGLE ENTRY.
- Success!! Your visitor is announced.
SMARTPHONE VIEW - Resident Control Panel
DESKTOP/TABLET VIEW - Resident Control Panel
How to - Edit or Cancel a previously added visitor:
Follow these simple steps to Edit a previously added visitor:
- Select a highlighted date your visitor is expected,
- Or, Select their name from the drop-down above the calendar (the initial arrival date is displayed).
- Select the visitor's name from the list and click, Continue.
- Make any changes (dates, arrival times), OR select DELETE VISIT to remove this visit.
- Update complete.
DESKTOP/TABLET VIEW (Resident Control Panel)
MOBILE/SMARTPHONE VIEW (Resident Control Panel)